Pandora Best Deals My Princess Tiara Rose Ring 07883
Click Image for Gallery
Buy more,Save more
Save 5% for spending over $60 - Coupon: PAN5
Save 10% for spending over $95- Coupon: PAN10
Save 15% for spending over $145- Coupon: PAN15
Fit for a princess, this fairytale ring design in PANDORA Rose boasts a tiara-inspired design with heart details. Worn alone or with other stackable bands, its feminine shape and romantic pink hue will make you feel like a princess every day.
1. How should I care for my PANDORA jewellery?
- Your PANDORA jewellery should be handled with care at all times. All sterling silver will tarnish over time, but it will happen much faster when it comes into contact with agents such as perfume, salty air, sulphur, skin creams, hairspray, chlorine and acidic skin ph. The amount of tarnishing (oxidation) that occurs is dependent on the skin and care habits of the wearer.
- Tarnishing is therefore not a manufacturing fault.We also recommend that you do not wear your jewellery whilst bathing, whilst in bed or during sporting activities.Always undo the clasp to remove your bracelet. We recommend the use of our clips to distribute the charm weight into 3 equal sections. Wearing counterfeit charms, or charms by other brands on your PANDORA bracelet could damage the unique threading system and we therefore recommend that only genuine PANDORA charms are worn on our bracelets.
2. Care and cleaning of metals
- Use a polishing cloth often to prevent tarnishing and make the metals shine
- Clean the jewellery with lukewarm soapy water and gentle brushing with a soft toothbrush
- We do not recommend the use of silver polish and silver dip as it may destroy the oxidised details
- Do not expose the jewellery to harsh chemicals, ammonia, bleach, chlorine and salt water
- Remove the jewellery prior to cleaning, bathing and swimming and do not expose the jewellery to hairspray, perfume and cosmetics
- When jewellery is not worn, it should be stored in a protective box or a tarnish-resistant pouch
- We recommend that the jewellery is professionally checked and cleaned at least once a year.
3. Care and cleaning of stones
- Do not wear gemstone jewellery in situations where it may be exposed to rough surfaces, harsh chemicals or severe impacts
- Jewellery with stones should always be stored separated from each other to avoid scratching
- Avoid rough handling and when not in wear, keep items of jewellery separate to avoid scratching
- Clean with warm soapy water and gentle brushing. Ultrasonic cleaners should only be used with caution.
4. Leather & Wood
- PANDORA leather and FSC certified wood are natural materials and must be treated with care.
- For daily care, simply wipe the leather/wood with a soft and dry cloth. Leather and wood needs to be cleaned gently and not immersed in water.
- We recommend that you use a mild professional cleaner (without chemicals) or use soap flakes.
- Create foam in a bowl and apply the suds to the leather/wood surface with a soft lint-free cloth.
- Do not expose the wood beads to contact with chemicals, perfume, creams, soaps or silver polish as this will strip.
- Wood beads should never be worn in the bath or be submerged in water. Never clean them in an ultrasonic cleaner.
- It is recommended that you apply a leather conditioner to the leather after cleaning.
5. Murano Glass
- As a characteristic of the production method, each Murano glass charm is unique and can contain small variations in the design.
- For daily care, simply wipe the glass with a soft lint-free cloth.
- Polishing cloths impregnated with chemicals must only be used on the metal part and not on the glass itself.
- A good cleaning solution would be hot water with a small amount of mild liquid soap. Rinse with water and dry with a soft cloth.
- Do not clean in ultrasonic cleaners or with silver dip• If the glass becomes "dry" or dull.
6. How should I store my PANDORA jewellery?
- Jewellery should be stored away from natural sunlight and heat, in a protective (lined) jewellery box or a tarnish-resistant pouch (currently not available in PANDORA stores). It can also be stored in a plastic zip lock bag made of Mylar or polyethylene.
- Never use polyvinyl plastic bags, such as bin liners as they contain sulphur compounds, which will make sterling silver tarnish faster. Do not store your jewellery in the bathroom.Please note that our PANDORA gift boxes are not made for long-term storage as they are not airtight.
7. PANDORA ROSE
- The innovative products within PANDORA Rose require special care.
- We recommend you use a soft brush, warm water and mild soap to clean your jewellery.
- Maintain the shine by polishing the jewellery with a chemical free soft cloth with natural fibres.
- Your jewellery should be the last thing you put on when getting ready.
- Do not use silver dip or polishing liquids.
- Do not use ultrasonic cleaners.
- Do not expose PANDORA Rose to strong chemicals
- Remove prior to swimming, showering, sleeping & exercising.